Saturday, March 17, 2012

A to Z survey


Happy weekend!  So I've been seeing quite a few people doing this survey lately and I thought it would be a fun way for you all to get to know me better.  This was put together by the lovely Janetha.
A is for age: I turned a quarter century a few months ago.  Yikes, I feel so old!
B is for breakfast today: Breakfast burritos!!!!  Recipe coming later today.
C is for currently craving: Coffee, and shopping, and sunshine.  I plan to get in all 3 this weekend.
D is for dinner tonight: I'm not sure yet.  All I know is that it will be green.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Running outside (not on a dreadmill) and lifting weights.
F is for an irrational fear: Bugs, especially spiders.  I know they are smaller than me so I have a slight advantage there.  And most of them around here can't kill me.
G is for gross food: Meatloaf, stuffing, gravy and cheesecake (Now you know what I won't be making on this blog)
H is for hometown: A town in north central Wisconsin.
I is for something important: I'm getting married in 70 days!  Hooray!!!!
J is for current favorite jam: Song? Or spreadable fruit?  Song - Shake it out - Florence + the machine     Spreadable fruit - Crofters Superfruit Spread, it's delicious
K is for kids: Not yet!  I'm a grad student for crying out loud.
L is for current location: In the sunshine of my living room, somewhere in the midwest....
M is for the most recent way you spent money: We booked our honeymoon last night!!!!! Viva Mexico!
N is for something you need: Need?  Currently, I need to take a shower.  Then I could use some new spring clothes.
O is for occupation: Full time student and researcher.
P is for pet peeve: Being late.  It makes me so nervous and uncomfortable.
Q is for a quote: I saw this from Zooey D./Jess yesterday and it made me smile “I brake for birds, I rock a lot of polka dots, I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours, […] and I find it fundamentally strange that you’re not a dessert person. That’s just weird, and it freaks me out. And I’m sorry I don’t talk like Murphy Brown, and I hate your pantsuit. I wish it had ribbons on it, or something to make it just slightly cuter.”  — Jess (The New Girl)  You should check this show out if you haven't already.  It's hilarious!



R is for random fact about you: I love buttons.  I even have a mirror covered in them that drives the fiancé crazy.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Hummus (with veggies, pita chips, or a spoon)
T is for favorite treat: Cupcakes!
U is for something that makes you unique: I have blonde hair and dark eyebrows. Weird.
V is for favorite vegetable: Broccoli or brussel sprouts
W is for today’s workout: Walking through the outlet mall baby!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: My knee, ankle, and teeth.  I think that's all.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Friday nights are our date nights so we went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, and then booked our honeymoon!  
Z is for your time zone: CST (the best one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: A to Z survey

This page has moved to a new address.

A to Z survey