Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1.  Last night I made chicken and mushrooms for dinner and it was so good.  I L-O-V-E mushrooms and could have probably just eaten the mushrooms and bread, and been a happy camper.  Sometimes a few simple ingredients can make the best meals.

2.  I am so proud of my Badger b-ball team.  Last night's loss was heartbreaking, but they hung in there and it was a great game to watch.  Until my cable and internet went out with 30 seconds left and they were down by 1. Are.you.kidding.me???????  I yelled some obscenities at the tv, then grabbed my phone and used my very slow phone internet to catch the last few seconds on game cast.  Probably better that I didn't have to actually see their sad dissapointed faces.

3.  I finally found the bike path in town.  It's a mile long.  Woo hoo!  Running up and down a few times is better than running on the gravel on the side of the highway though    #dangerous

4.  This weekend I'm pumped to go see The Hunger Games.  I've heard really good things about it so far. I'm going into it expecting to be disappointed though.  This is my technique to ensure that I will like blockbuster films.  When I expect them to be great they never quite live up to my expectations, but when I don't anticipate anything I'm usually pleasantly surprised.  Please tell me this isn't a bad philosophy.

5.  Tonight I'm going to attempt to make grilled pizza.  I tried and failed at this once before, but I'm hoping that the 20 or so different articles and videos I've looked at online have given me some insight into this art form.  I'll be sure to share if it turns out delicious.

6.  I've been itching to go to the driving range since the weather got so nice a week ago.  I'm determined to become a better golfer this summer.

7.  I watched the pilot to Missing the other night and I think I'm hooked.  I really like Ashley Judd, and this show is really intense.  It seems like more of a movie plot, so I'm interested to see how they make it into a full tv series.

8.  I've had this song in my head for a week now.  Please help.  Or at least tell me I'm not the only one who used to love this - "I stole your honey like I stole your bike"

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I have the same mentality when going to see blockbuster flicks, especially those based around my fav books (although in that case, they're usually never as good). I went and saw The Hunger Games last night and it was really good! You'll have to let me know what you think :)

P.S. Grilled pizza is the bomb.com! Hope you have a great weekend Annie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Fun Facts Friday

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Facts Friday