Fun Facts Friday
1. I am d-o-n-e with finals!!!!! woooooo hoooooo!!! I had my last one yesterday morning. I survived my first year of grad school. It was tough, and a lot of work, but totally worth it.
2. I get to go back to school in 2.5 weeks. We have summer classes and clinic, so it's not quite a super relaxing summer. That's okay. Hopefully it won't be quite as stressful as the rest of the school year. And I have my honeymoon to look forward to!
3. My house is a Mess. That's right, mess with a capital M. I try to keep things organized during finals as much as possible, but with wedding projects going on too all hope was lost. Plan for today - clean.
4. Now that I'm done with finals I can officially get super duper excited for my wedding! I don't have to feel bad for obsessing over the small details instead of studying. #pumped 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!
5. The best thing I made this week was this little beauty. They were so good that Josh asked for them 3 nights in a row.
6. I learned this week after a few minor studying breakdowns that my wedding mascara is indeed "cry-proof". Everything is labeled water proof, but I've learned this doesn't mean diddly when it comes to tears. I do not want to look like a raccoon on my wedding day, or worry that I can't cry because my makeup will run and then my face will be all scrunched up or something. Anyhow, this stuff is the best. A little pricey, but totally "cry-proof".
7. I am so stinking excited to share my wedding details with you. I've let a few slip here and there, but I want everyone who comes to be surprised by things. This has been really hard for me though. Good thing I only have to wait a few more days.
Labels: fun facts fridays