Fun Facts Friday
1. Last night we had a really bad storm here. I don't mind storms, in fact I love sleeping in them. The sound of the rain on the roof, mmmmm.... But this one came around 9:30, right when my studying was starting to click in my head, and out goes the power. Right after that the tornado sirens started blaring. We grabbed our one flashlight and radio and went downstairs. I tried studying by flashlight. It really didn't work so well. So instead, we had a dance party. With lightning as a strobe light. It was great.
2. I finally bought a wedding clutch. The winner for my cookies and clutches poll where I had you choose between 3 clutches was #1 by a landslide. Unfortunately, when I went to purchase it they couldn't guarantee that I would have it in time for the wedding. That's a problem. So I found one that was equally (more?) beautiful that I will have on time. I can't wait to see it in person!!!!
3. I have a killer gnocchi recipe in the works right now. I can't wait to share it with you!
4. I am currently sitting in Starbucks studying, and anxiously awaiting the start of Frappy Hour.
5. This weekend I will be studying my butt off because next week is finals
You should leave me a comment and tell me one fun fact from your Friday!!!!
Labels: fun facts fridays