Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1.  Last night I made this for dinner.  It was fantastic.  I never would have thought about adding basil to chili garlic sauce.  Cooking Light FTW!

2.  When I was a kid I was kind of strange.  I didn't like cartoons, I preferred Sing-A-Long Songs.  Does anyone else remember these?  They were fantastic.  I would also carry around my mini Sony tape player with microphone and belt my lungs out for anyone who would sit still for 5 seconds or more.  Sorry Mom and Dad.

3.  I also preferred to chew a giant wad of Watermelon Bubblicious than eat chocolate.   What was wrong with me?  Apparently this item is so popular these days they don't even carry it on Amazon.

4.  I made a double batch of this for Relay For Life tonight.  It was so good that I no longer have a double batch to take with me.  Sorry team.  It's perfect for the Relay For Life "Birthday Theme".  We are celebrating each and every birthday cancer patients have.  This really strikes a chord with me as several of my relatives have fought and lost their battles with cancer.  I'm not excited to stay up and walk all night long, but I really appreciate the opportunity I have to do it and it's the least I can do to for the cause.

5.  I dare you to dance this weekend.

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIVED for Sing-A-Long songs!! Especially the Disney song ones! Do you remeber those?Lol. And how amazing is that Cake Batter popcorn?! Seriously, the best stuff since, well, cake haha. SO good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Fun Facts Friday

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Facts Friday