Fun Facts Friday
1. Last night I made this for dinner. It was fantastic. I never would have thought about adding basil to chili garlic sauce. Cooking Light FTW!
2. When I was a kid I was kind of strange. I didn't like cartoons, I preferred Sing-A-Long Songs. Does anyone else remember these? They were fantastic. I would also carry around my mini Sony tape player with microphone and belt my lungs out for anyone who would sit still for 5 seconds or more. Sorry Mom and Dad.
3. I also preferred to chew a giant wad of Watermelon Bubblicious than eat chocolate. What was wrong with me? Apparently this item is so popular these days they don't even carry it on Amazon.
4. I made a double batch of this for Relay For Life tonight. It was so good that I no longer have a double batch to take with me. Sorry team. It's perfect for the Relay For Life "Birthday Theme". We are celebrating each and every birthday cancer patients have. This really strikes a chord with me as several of my relatives have fought and lost their battles with cancer. I'm not excited to stay up and walk all night long, but I really appreciate the opportunity I have to do it and it's the least I can do to for the cause.
5. I dare you to dance this weekend.