Friday, April 13, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1.  After 2 weeks of exams, culminating with my first recipe contest win, I'm exhausted.  I woke up with a massive headache this morning, probably due to the shear amount of adrenaline and caffeine that's been running through my veins for 10 days non-stop.  I decided to remedy that with a super green monster.
oj, frozen banana, frozen mango, strawberries, chia seeds, tons of spinach
superfoods FTW!!!!
2. You would think since I just cooked up a storm I would want to lay off a bit.  Nope, all I want to do today is bake banana bread, and try to "healthify" some cookies.

3.  We're finally supposed to get rain here this weekend.  Hip hip hooray!!!!!  Now I don't have to haul out the giant heavy hose 2x a day to water my pitiful garden.

4.  When I was little I ate cinnamon toast eggos for breakfast every day for about 2 years straight.  Do they still even make those?  Where can I get some!

My brain still hurts, 4 facts for today.  See you this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Fun Facts Friday

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Facts Friday