Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick Weekend Update

Dear friends.  I've missed you all.  This weekend was a much needed break from every day life.  We spent the weekend with Josh's family - cuddling with babies, playing with little kiddos, eating lots and lots of yummy food, visiting old friends, going on easter egg hunts, and celebrating this wonderful season.  
makes my heart melt
While I was away, I was also out of my kitchen.  I had made my Strawberry Lemon Poppyseed muffins and brought them along with us.  Everybody absolutely loved them.  I also decided to make my all-time favorite potato wedges Saturday night while we grilled out.  These things are seriously addictive.  The first time I ever made these Josh couldn't stop talking about them.  I think I may have made them 3 times that week!  Other than that, I got to take a break from chopping, mixing, and dish washing.  It was glorious!

Don't you worry though, I have lots of great things planned to share with you this week!  

Question of the day -

What was the best thing you ate this weekend?  Ready, set go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Quick Weekend Update

This page has moved to a new address.

Quick Weekend Update