Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Yay Friday!!!!!

1.  I ate a real breakfast this morning and it was delightful.  So good in fact that I forgot to take a picture for you all.  Sorry.  Imagine a dippy egg sandwich with roasted red pepper and mozzarella cheese on an english muffin.  De-licious!

2.  We got our official honeymoon tickets and papers in the mail this week.  They came with this fancy leather carrying case and lots of legal mumbo jumbo about the travelers insurance.  I was highly encouraged to buy the insurance, especially since we are going to Mexico during hurricane season.  Also, it would be a terrible shame if they lose my bag with all of the new swimsuits and sundresses I will have purchased.  Better safe than sorry.

3.  I entered my Creamy Pesto Pasta in a local recipe contest last week and I found out yesterday I'm a finalist.  I have to go next Thursday and make it for judges, Food Network style.  Eeeeep!!!

4.  We are leaving to go home for Easter this weekend the second I am done with school today.  I am not looking forward to 6 hours in a car, but I am looking forward to celebrating Easter with family.

5.  We're planning on stocking up on Spotted Cow while we're there.  This is seriously the best beer in the world, and you can only buy it in Wisconsin.   Lame sauce.  So we usually stock up on every trip we go home, and then ration it so we can make it last until we come home again.

5.  I made these muffins last night to bring home with us.  They are insane!  Stay tuned for the recipe later today.  They will make the perfect edition to your Easter brunch.

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Easter with your family Annie! I totally know what you mean about the Spotted Cow. That, along with the amazeballs cheese and frozen custard from the great state of WI causes me serious withdrawls lol. Best of luck on the recipe contest! I know you'll knock their socks, err, aprons, off! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: Fun Facts Friday

This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Facts Friday