Monday, April 2, 2012

happy happy blogger

Dear friends.  Thank you so much to all of you who have embraced my blog over the past month.  It's something that I've always wanted to do and I feel so blessed to be able to share my ideas with you all.  This past weekend I received my very first blog award, the Happy Blogger Award, from the lovely Stephanie.  I was so incredibly honored and speechless by this!  
I have so much fun inventing meals and writing about them for you guys.  Thank you for all of your support.  

Now it's my turn to pass along the Happy Blogger Award.  There are no specific rules to this, just pass it on to fellow bloggers.  So after much time and thought I would like to pass this along to Wendi at This That and the Other Thang who has been so extremely supportive of my blog so far and her words of encouragement have meant so much to me.  Thank you Wendi!  

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!!! You, my dear are so very sweet! Thanks so much Annie!! I love your blog and look forward to each and every post; you are such a great writer who not only gives me, as well as readers everywhere, great cooking/recipe/life ideas and advice, but you also put a smile on my face and provide a sometimes much needed belly-laugh. My comments were much deserved on your part girly! I can't wait to see what transpires on your blog in the future! Keep doing your thang A! I just hope that I can try to bring some of that zest on This That and the Other Thang! Thanks again, gal! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

What's Annie Making?: happy happy blogger

This page has moved to a new address.

happy happy blogger